Gulf Coast Mental Health Counseling Association is a Southwest Florida organization for Mental Health and Marriage and Family counselors, interns, and graduate students. Since 1998, we have been providing professional development workshops for professionals (including social workers and psychologists) who provide mental health services to the community. In addition, we have serve as advocates for the social and emotional welfare of those in need of mental health services. We are Southwest Florida prominent Mental Health Counseling association.
GMHC Board Member Nominations
The Gulf Coast Mental Health Counselor’s Association (GMHC) is looking for nominations for the GMHC Board for 2020-2022.
Nominations are open for all active GMHC members. You can nominate other GMHC members or self-nominate if you are interested in any of the positions.
Nomination Dates: January 27th – February 29th, 2020.
Voting Dates: April 1st – April 27th, 2020.
You may nominate for any Board Member positions:
- President-Elect/Vice President
- Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern Representative
- Graduate Student Representative
- Legislative Committee Chair
- Membership Committee Chair
- Professional Development Committee Chair
- Marketing-Public Relations Committee Chair
- The Graduate Student Committee Chair
- 4 Positions of Members-at-Large
Nominate by clicking here